Why an Internship?
Internships can be an excellent way to gain relevant work experience and learn about the industry/profession of your interest. Further, we believe interships provide practical benefits and i.e. an opportunity to apply classroom knowledge in real world environment, gain an edge in the job market upon graduation, explore new occupational fields, and build skills and abilities.
While Women's Register cannot promise to secure internships for our members, we can give you a head start by listing the companies and organisations that are open to and welcome students or fresh graduates to write in to apply.
- Agro Genesis (Eco Agriculture)
- BrandStory (Advertising/PR)
- DHL (Logistics)
- Flower Diamond Boutique Pte Ltd (Jewellery Design/Retail)
- Mercury Communications (Events/PR)
- Pathlight (Education)
- SelfLeadership (Business Development)
- Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations (SCWO) (Non-profit)
- SoulCentre Pte Ltd (Coaching)