WR x TechX@Accenture: Negotiating for a Happy Workplace
Join the Women’s Register for an exciting session at Accenture to learn about the negotiation toolkit.
Learn strategies and frameworks that will help you to ask for greater remuneration, career development and life-work arrangements by:
- Understanding / making peace with what’s stopping you from claiming what you deserve
- Learning the key steps / best practices for a successful negotiation
- Learning from real-life examples of how others succeed in these negotiations
- Have the opportunity to apply the learnings in a role-play
- Gaining insights and leaders’ advice from a panel sharing session
- Participants will work in small groups, for an interactive and fun-filled evening.
20 February 2020
7 – 9 pm
Dinner and networking will start at 6.30 pm
Limited seats available.
Please RSVP by 13 February 2020
For enquiries, please contact Kate at email@example.com or call 6837 0611.
About the Speaker
A WR member, Sandra Quelle is the founder and Chief Happiness Officer of The Happy Mondays Co -an inclusion-focused, female-led career empowerment consultancy. Besides her work at The Happy Mondays Co, Sandra is a Board Member of PrimeTime Business and Professional Women’s Association and an active advocate for Women Empowerment, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing.
Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
About TechX @ Accenture
TechX is a Corporate Citizenship program at Accenture, a multinational professional services company. Accenture unlocks opportunity in Singapore by harnessing the possibilities that spring from disruption in every industry, in every country, every day. To find out more about our technology and soft skills related-Corporate Citizenship programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .